For further details on the New Zealand Privacy Act, and how it protects personal information in New Zealand, please refer to The Office of the Privacy Commission.
MrFixer operates the website www.MrFixer.co.nz. During the course of our day to day operations we may gather various types of information about users who visit our site/s:
- Personally Information. When you register for services that we may offer, it is common that you provide us with information that may include (but is not limited to): information such as name, phone number and e-mail. Providing this information will always be optional for you. Please note that some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide this information, but this is absolutely your choice.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems which track web traffic through MrFixer.co.nz. Any information tracked via this method does not identify any person specifically and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may or may not provide.
- Any information that may be collected via the above channels may be hosted with our New Zealand based service provider. Our agreements with this reputable company protect the information that we may collect from any unauthorised use.
- Any aggregated data that may be collected (which does not include your personal information) may be shared with third parties such as business partners or advertisers that we sometimes work with to benefit our business and the services we provide to our customers.
- We will only share any personal information we may have collected if it required by the New Zealand law.
- The only other allowance for us to share your information, will be if you have given us authorisation – which normally would occur at the time you enter the information/time of collection.
Other Uses of Personally Information.
Our focus is in delivering the very best service to you and our customers, so any information we collect may be used to try and improve these services, which may include:
- To help or assist you in anyway in which we are allowed or have your permission.
- If you have forgotten your password or login, we may use information we have collected to help verify your identity.
- If you are making any orders on our site, we may use we have collected to help to assist with any transactions.
- Any assistance we can give you regarding information relating to your interests or requests.
Cookie’s are small files that may sit on your computer and are able to be recognised by our server when you visit MrFixer.co.nz. Cookie’s do not provide any personally identifiable information, although they do supply information relating to the IP address of the computer that yo are searching our website on. It also gives us information as to the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and if you are visiting our website from a different domain.
Again we only use this information to help improve our website and make it more relevant to you and other customers. The information we gain from Cookie’s is sometimes used to: 1. Track traffic. 2. Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown. 3
Turn Off Cookies?
Some people prefer not to assist with providing Cookie data and can simply turn off Cookies in their browser and/or delete them from your hard drive.
Business Partners and Advertisers Privacy Policies?
Your Access to your Personal Information.
You have the right at any stage under The Privacy Act of 1993 to request access to and alter any information about yourself that we may have on our system. For further information, please contact our head office during normal office hours at email: Enquiries@MrFixer.co.nz